¡Bienvenidos a la clase de español!
Welcome to Spanish class!
Spanish 1 & 2
HS & JH Cross Country
HS & JH Track
Tutorials: 7:30 - 7:55
1st Period: Spanish 2 8:00 - 8:45
2nd Period: Spanish 1 8:50 - 9:40
3rd Period: Spanish 2 9:45 - 10:30
4th Period: Conference 10:35 - 11:20
5th Period: Athletics 11:25 - 12:10
6th Period: Spanish 2 1:00 - 1:45
7th Period: Spanish 1 1:50 - 2:35
8th Period: Athletics 2:40 - 3:25
To set up a conference please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 361-543-4521 ext. 209
The conference must take place between 10:35 and 11:20
I am a graduate of Rocksprings HS and Angelo State University.
I am in my 19th year of teaching. This my 10th year here at WISD.
Spanish Class Rules:
1. Be on Time
2. Be prepared to work
a. Have Supplies
b. Be in your seat
3. No electronic devices in class period
4. Respect teacher and other students
5. Respect other students things and classroom things
6. No Inappropriate language.
7. No horseplay
Spanish Class Consequences:
1. Teacher / Student conference
2. Parent Conference
3. Sent to Office
Spanish Class Supplies:
1. Pen or Pencil
3. 3 Ring Binder
Make Up Work:
1. Absent follow District Handbook.
2. Late work 10 points off each day not turned in.
Spanish classes will use a variety of knowledge. The students will be able to conjugate, read, write, and of course speak Spanish. The skills needed for the students to succeed in this class will be hard work and good organizational skills. The students will also be using technology to discover the wonders of Spanish speaking countries.
Demonstrate an understanding of how to conjugate verbs.Become proficient in reading, writing, and conversing in Spanish.Practice technology: using microsoft office or google docs
3. Translate from Spanish to English and vice versa
4. Technology - Power Points or Google Docs
Electronics in Class:
1. All electronic devices must be put in classroom bag and turned off.
2. If an electronic device is not put in the bag, it will be taken up by the teacher and given to the office.